1) All payments are due at the time the services are rendered. This includes Co-Pays, Co-Insurance and Deductibles. We may also let you know about a balance due from a previous visit. We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
2) Please make sure that your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. They will often require you to pay for certain items at time of service.
3) We have made prior arrangements with many insurance companies and health plans to accept an assignment of benefits. We will only bill these plans for you. You are required to pay your co-pay and any amount due BEFORE you are seen and any co-insurance and deductible at the time you check in.
4) Not all insurance plans cover all services (i.e. physical exams, sports physical )In the event your insurance plan determines a service is “not covered”, you will be responsible for the charge. Payment is due upon receipt of a statement from our office (written or verbal).
5) We will bill your insurance company for all services provided in our office. You are responsible for any balance due.
Monday - 8 am to 6 pm
Tuesday - Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
(Closed for lunch from 12 pm - 1 pm)
Monday - Friday: 3 pm - 5 pm
Saturday: Open 8-11 am (By appointment only)
Offices Closed: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas, and New Year's Day.